Marketwake is seeking a Visual Designer to create engaging, innovative and strategic visual materials on behalf of our clients. We work with clients around the globe and need someone that is highly creative, thinks out of the box and is able to bring often abstract concepts to life.
This person needs to have experience in graphic and visual design, be open to learning new skills and working with a wide variety of clients and industries.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Work across multiple teams to develop a full understanding of each design project
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layouts and/or storyboards to communicate thoughts and vision
- Understand and execute digital design projects with attention to detail for several clients across multiple industries
- Possess in-depth knowledge of typography, iconography, color, space, and texture.
- Meet with clients, Account Managers and/or CCO to determine best strategic and design direction for projects
- Participate actively in a collaborative design environment to improve upon personal work and help other creative team members do the same
- Present design projects to client and/or Marketwake team with clarity, strategy, and vision
- Absorb and apply feedback with attention and intelligence
- Propose new design strategies and fresh ideas to help clients best reach their audience through visual design
- Maintain technical knowledge by participating in workshops, conferences and/or online continuing education courses
- Display proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and AfterEffects
- At times, assist with creating social content, copy or articles to meet client needs
- At time, assist with reporting, research and review of insights to help build effective marketing design strategy
- Experience with web design is a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are non-negotiable)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment in analyzing and resolving design issues
- Exceptional attention to detail
We offer Full Benefits and are located in loft offices in Brookhaven. Our vision is to be the most influential agency in the nation and we are looking for the smartest people to help us get there. We love what we do and really enjoy each other – if this sounds like the role and environment for you – we would love to hear from you.