Marketwake is growing and looking for a highly skilled and proactive leader to be our next Sr. Salesforce Solution Architect. We work with clients around the globe and need someone who can help manage a team, provide strategic insights, align with architecture roadmaps, and create clear plans around our internal and external goals.
This person needs to have a proven track record in hands-on technical implementations, system integration, and delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. They will take a lead or contributing role in the design, implementation, deployment, and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field
- 5+ years Salesforce development experience
- 4 years of Information Technology experience OR Technical/SFDC Certification
- Knowledge of Sales Cloud (Lightning)
- Experience in application configuration
- Experience in solution architecture across systems
- Experience in iterative and/or agile and/or scrum development
- Ability to clearly define and delegate tactics to a team and set accurate expectations with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Highly developed listening skills required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Must be highly motivated self-starter
- Able to maintain poise under pressure
- Able to travel at least 25% of project timelines
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- SFDC Certification (Admin, ect…)
- Marketing and operations experience
What does this look like?
We want someone that is extremely organized, positive, an excellent problem solver and most importantly, someone that can coordinate a team to bring the vision to life. Here’s what that means:
- Serving as a Lead or contributing architect on multiple strategic projects
- Creating scalable, extensible solutions that are easy to implement and enable success for IT, project management, and marketing teams involved with the system(s)
- Working with the client and IT partner teams to understand and document system requirements for data, user experience, archiving/legal requirements, training, data governance, and performance.
- Communicating solution designs clearly in multiple modes of communication – diagrams, documents, verbally.
- Creating reports throughout the timeline to keep key stakeholders informed
- Developing frameworks, standards and libraries.
- Proactively identifying, addressing and escalating (if needed) when solutions are overly-complex or will compromise implementation.
- Representing and driving architectural design decisions for client systems.
- Maintaining accountability for solution designs all the way to deployment.
- Fostering new ideas and concepts
- Collaborating on architectural assessments and work-effort estimates for the client and routinely as part of the project intake process for our architecture team.
- Conducting peer reviews to solicit feedback on materials created.
We offer Full Benefits and are located in loft offices in Brookhaven. Our vision is to be the most influential agency in the nation and we are looking for the smartest people to help us get there. We love what we do and really enjoy each other – if this sounds like the role and environment for you – we would love to hear from you.