Marketwake is growing and looking for a highly skilled, creative, and strategic marketing leader to be our next Sr. Account Manager. We work with clients around the globe and need someone who can help manage a team and provide strategic insights, build campaigns and create clear plans around our internal and external goals.
This person needs to have a proven track record in demand generation, inbound strategy and lead nurture. They need to have a revenue-marketing mindset and be able to tie efforts to results.
- BA/BS/MS degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
- 5-10 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with leading a marketing team and building successful marketing campaigns
- Experience working with and managing external vendor/partner relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starting and highly proactive
- Comfortable learning new software with quick grasp of technical concepts
- Problem solver
- Ability to clearly define and delegate tactics to a team and set accurate expectations with internal and external stakeholders
What does this look like?
We want someone that is extremely smart, very positive, an excellent problem solver and most importantly, someone that gets the vision and is ok to hustle to bring it to life. Here’s what that means:
- You will be responsible for setting the strategy for Marketwake clients and will work directly with our Account Managers to build campaigns that generate leads and awareness
- Your goal will be to create effective campaigns and oversee the team that executes. You will be expected to problem solve often, handle customer calls, work directly with clients on understanding business goals and determining the best path to achieve them
- You will handle scope conversations when needed and must be able to confidently build, execute and measure the results of your strategies
- We would like you to stay current on best practices and new marketing opportunities in our key industries (tech, health, retail)
- Understand how various marketing channels could impact end results, and be able to anticipate, project or plan for changes in market
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with third parties/vendors, clients and staff
- And most importantly – you must be a self starter and willing to learn new skills to achieve the best results for our company and our clients
We offer Full Benefits and are located in loft offices in Brookhaven. Our vision is to be the most influential agency in the nation and we are looking for the smartest people to help us get there. We love what we do and really enjoy each other – if this sounds like the role and environment for you – we would love to hear from you.