Marketwake is growing and looking for a highly skilled and proactive leader to be our next Salesforce Consultant. We work with clients around the globe and need someone who can help manage a team, provide strategic insights, align with architecture roadmaps, and create clear plans around our internal and external goals.
What does Salesforce consulting look like at Marketwake?
The Consultant reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, business requirements and user needs. They are able to independently formulate and implement more complex systems / solutions that meet client business strategies. The consultant is responsible for conducting meetings and preparing business process documentation, process flow analysis, technology-enabled process improvement/redesign, requirements definition, data modeling and detailed functional design. hey will take a lead or contributing role in the design, implementation, deployment, and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset.
Marketwake is looking to hire Consultants at various levels of experience:
- Salesforce Consulting Intern
- Associate Salesforce Consultant
- Salesforce Consultant
- Senior Salesforce Consultant
Qualifications Evaluated Include:
- Salesforce Certifications
- Relevant or related experience (eg Data Analytics, Sales Operations)
- Higher education in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field (Bachelor’s, coding boot camp, Salesforce Courses, etc)
- Salesforce Experience, especially:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Health Cloud
- Salesforce Ecosystem Experience – Examples:
- Trailhead experience
- Agile Experience
- Exposure to or certification in Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Communication and Soft Skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Communicating clearly in multiple modes of communication – writing, diagrams, documents, verbally.
- Highly developed listening skills required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be highly motivated self-starter
- Able to maintain poise under pressure
- Creativity and Critical Thinking
- Creating scalable, extensible solutions that are easy to implement and enable success for IT, project management, and marketing teams involved with the system(s)
- Proactively identifying, addressing and escalating (if needed) when solutions are overly-complex or will compromise implementation.
- Fostering new ideas and concepts
- Able to travel up to 25% of project timelines
We thought you would never ask. We have a few things you may enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- $500 annual education budget to be spent on professional development classes, conferences, or certifications
- Results-only work environment with up to 4 weeks vacation or sick days
- W2 Employee Status
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage through company Benefits Program (United Healthcare)
- 401k plus up to 4% matching
- And truly the best culture and office environment around. We like each other and protect that, so you must be cool to work with and bring a positive attitude to join in.
We offer Full Benefits starting day 31 and are located in Midtown. Our vision is to help companies leave lasting change in the world and we are looking for the smartest people to help us get there. We love what we do and really enjoy each other – if this sounds like the role and environment for you – we would love to hear from you.