Marketwake is seeking a PPC and SEM Specialist to build, manage, maintain and optimize our client Paid Media campaigns. We are looking for someone with experience in successfully managing PPC campaigns who has a working knowledge of latest trends and requirements to help our clients grow.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing and/or Finance
- Qualification in statistics, economics, accounting, math, or other data-driven fields
- 1-3 years experience in PPC or SEM
- Digital agency experience preferred
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, etc.)
- Experience with conversion rate optimization and A/B testing methods
- Experience managing Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns
- Google Partners (AdWords) Certification and Bing Ads Accreditation recommended
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords Editor & Bing Ads Editor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starting and highly proactive
- Critical Thinking Skills
What does this look like?
- Daily management of all paid search accounts including bidding, optimization, seasonal adjustments and promotions
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and recommending optimal budget to achieve desired goals
- Design & build new client paid search accounts including account structure, targeting, keywords and ads, extensions, etc.
- Work with content team to optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Have working knowledge of each client’s industry to better understand and optimize goals, key metrics, budgets, target audience, etc.
- Research, document and maintain best practices and develop processes that will be used company-wide
- Communicate directly with clients regarding explanations of strategies, tactics and other issues as they arise
- Stay current with industry trends to help improve our process and recognize opportunities for our clients
We offer Full Benefits and are located in Armour Yards (walking distance to SweetWater Brewery, ASW Distillery and East Pole Coffee. We believe in the power of ideas and exist to help people and businesses unlock their potential to create lasting change in the world AND We are looking for the smartest people to help us accomplish the task. We love what we do and really enjoy each other – if this sounds like the role and environment for you – we would love to hear from you.