Marketwake is growing and looking for a highly skilled, creative, and strategic marketing leader to be our next Jr. Account Manager. We work with clients around the globe and need someone who can work with our clients to identify needs, goals, opportunities and challenges and create and oversee the execution of a strategic marketing plan to meet their objectives.
This person needs to have experience in marketing, branding, social, campaign execution and/or marketing automation. This person needs to be a critical thinker and problem solver, be able to learn quickly and must have a self-starting, goal-oriented approach to work.
- BA/BS/MS degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
- 2-5 years of digital marketing, client success or sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with and managing external vendor/partner relationships
- Self-starting and highly proactive
- Comfortable learning new software with quick grasp of technical concepts
- Problem solver
- Ability to clearly define and delegate tactics to a team and set accurate expectations with internal and external stakeholders
What does this look like?
- You will manage client relationships and communications
- Perform detailed research of our clients, their industry, and competitors across multiple markets
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Identify best practices in their respective industries and create benchmarks for success based on your findings
- Build a digital marketing strategy tailored to our clients’ individual needs with clearly defined objectives
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Perform outreach and build relationships to further our clients (we call this hustling – you must be willing to hustle and make things happen!)
- Work closely with our team to implement and optimize our clients’ digital strategies
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Research tools and technologies that can help our clients reach their marketing goals faster
We offer Full Benefits and are located in loft offices in Brookhaven. Our vision is to be the most influential agency in the nation and we are looking for the smartest people to help us get there. We love what we do and really enjoy each other – if this sounds like the role and environment for you – we would love to hear from you.