Marketwake is growing and looking for a highly skilled, creative, and strategic thought leader. Your role as Copywriter will primarily focus on helping support our Account Managers on various client needs including research, client interviews, content strategy, copywriting and developing tone, personality, and voice for each client.
- Be an expert in each client’s industry to better understand perspectives, products and offerings.
- Easily articulate client’s value and share through the written word.
- Research, document, maintain best practices and develop processes that will be used company-wide.
- Communicate directly with clients regarding explanations of strategies, topics and tactics as needed.
- Author compelling articles and other copy deliverables that accurately portray client offerings, beliefs and ideas, including blogs, emails, social media campaigns, etc.
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to understand client needs, goals, brand direction, and copy implementation.
- Produce error-free copy and pay high attention to the details (spelling, structure, composition).
- Propose concepts for copy intelligently and interpret creative briefs into persuasive, strategic content.
- Manage multiple project timelines and collaborate with team members to meet tight deadlines.
- Have regular contact with clients and provide suggestions for copy-related issues.
- Attend and participate in company, department, and client meetings.
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts with other members of the creative team.
- Modify content until the client is satisfied/the goal is met.
- Stay current with industry trends to help improve our process and recognize opportunities for our clients
We offer Full Benefits and are located in Armour Yards (walking distance to SweetWater Brewery, ASW Distillery, and East Pole Coffee). We believe in the power of ideas and exist to help people and businesses unlock their potential to create lasting change in the world AND We are looking for the smartest people to help us accomplish the task. We love what we do and really enjoy each other – if this sounds like the role and environment for you – we would love to hear from you.